Custard cookies are crispy, delicious, simple, and melt-in-mouth biscuits that taste like vanilla pastry cream. The main ingredient of the recipe is custard powder and soft butter which makes the cookies rich and delectable. These cookies are the easiest and foolproof snacks that can be prepared within few minutes with the minimal ingredients available at home. And the cookies can be served as a perfect finger snack for evening tea or coffee.
How to make Custard Cookies?
First, in a bowl add the sieved custard powder, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt
Now in another bowl, beat the butter, vanilla essence, and icing sugar until it turns creamy
Combine the creamy mixture with the flour mix well to form a soft dough. We just have to combine them and kneading is not really required for this recipe.
Separate the dough into small lemon size balls and press it with a fork in the middle
Place the cookies in a butter greased baking tray
How to bake the Custard Cookies?
Bake it in the preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 to 20 minutes
Remove the cookies from the oven and allow it to cool down
Please find the similar recipes below. Visit Baking Recipes for more.
- ¼ cup Custard powder
- ¼ cup Icing sugar
- ½ cup All purpose flour
- ¼ cup Butter, room temperature
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- Salt, 1 pinch
To Prepare Custard cookies
- In a bowl add the sieved custard powder, all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt
- Now beat the butter, vanilla essence, and icing sugar until it turns creamy
- Combine the creamy mixture with the flour mix well to form a soft dough
- Separate the dough into small lemon size balls and press it with a fork in the middle
- Place the cookies in a butter greased baking tray
- Bake it in the preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow it to cool down
- Now the delicious custard powder cookies are ready to serve with warm milk/tea/coffee or just as a finger snack
Nutrition InformationYield 15 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 56Total Fat 3gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 11mgSodium 53mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 2gProtein 1g
Disclaimer: Nutrition information comes from third-party apps and calculators. The information is purely an estimate and provided for information purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Custard powder combined with soft butter, baking powder, and sugar which then baked perfectly at perfect temperature gives tasty custard powder cookies.
Yes, it can be baked in pan by preheating in medium heat. Close and cook the cookies in the pan about 10 to 15 minutes.
Enjoy the recipe and let us know how it turned out for you!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them in the comment section below and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.