Wheat coconut cookies are healthy, crunchy, and simple snack which is typically flat or round in shape. It usually contains flour, sugar, and some type of oil or fat. It may also include other ingredients such as raisins, chocolate chips, and nuts. The recipe given below delivers a crunchy and absolutely delicious cookie with the combination of whole wheat flour and shredded coconut as the main ingredients. This whole wheat flour coconut cookie is crumbly, tasty, and rich in flavor that can be enjoyed with any hot beverage or as a grab and go breakfast. And it is one of the best kids-friendly snacks to treat your little ones.
Please find similar recipes below. Visit Baking Recipes for more.
Wheat Coconut Cookies
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- ¼ cup Coconut, shredded
- ½ cup Palm sugar, or regular sugar
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 pinch Salt, optional
- 3 tbsp Milk
To Prepare Cookies
- Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl, until it turns pale in color
- Add sieved wheat flour, baking soda, shredded coconut, salt, and milk to the above mix and combine everything together to form a dough
- Separate the dough into small ball sized shapes and press each of them in the center to make flat cookies
To Bake Cookies
- Bake the cookies in the butter greased baking tray in the preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 12 to 15 minutes or until the sides turn brown in color
- Remove the cookies from the oven and allow it to cool down completely
- Serve the crunchy wheat flour coconut cookies for tea time or for breakfast
A cookie is small flat or circular shaped baked food made of flour, sugar, and oil/butter.
Whole wheat flour is the powdered form of wheat or wheatberry.
Yes, it can be replaced with all purpose flour.
Enjoy the recipe and let us know how it turned out for you!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them in the comment section below and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.