Masala pasta is a tasty, delicious, flavor-filled, kids-friendly dish prepared in under 30 minutes. It is one of the most loved dishes by kids and even adults. As the name suggests, this dish is prepared with masala and vegetables. Masala Pasta is best served for lunch and dinner, evening snacks, or after-school snacks for kids.
About this Masala Pasta
The recipe given here is a simple Pasta yet it is tasty and healthy as it is loaded with vegetables. The chili and masala powder added here gives a perfect touch of Indian style. Vegetables like carrots, capsicum, green peas, french beans works best for this recipe. This pasta with vegetables is a spicy, creamy, and quick dish that can be served for lunch, dinner, and snacks.
Please find similar Pasta recipes below.
More Snack Recipes
More pasta sauce recipes:
Masala Pasta recipe video
I have also shared a detailed video instruction of this Pasta recipe below which I believe will help you to make this delicious dish easily at home. For a quick reference, you could also find this recipe in story format.
- 1½ cup Rotini Pasta, or any pasta
- ¼ cup Onion, chopped
- 4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic, chopped
- 2 Green Chili, chopped (optional)
- ¼ cup Capsicum, chopped
- ¼ cup Carrot, chopped
- ¼ cup Tomato, Pureed
- 1 tsp Chili paste
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Garam masala
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- ¼ cup Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
To Cook Pasta
- In a wide bottom pan with medium heat, add water, oil, and salt
- When water starts to bubble add Pasta to it
- Cook the pasta for approximately 10 minutes
- Drain the pasta and keep it aside for later use
To Prepare Veggie Masala Pasta
- In a pan with medium heat, add oil, ginger-garlic, and saute until it turns fragrant
- Add onion, green chili and stir until the onion turns soft
- Add capsicum, carrots, salt and mix well
- Add chili and garam masala powder and mix everything well
- Add tomato puree, give it a nice mix
- Close the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Open the lid and stir it and then add chili paste and mix well
- Add the cooked pasta and give it a nice toss until all the masala coat evenly
- Garnish with coriander leaves and switch off the heat
- Serve the warm Masala Pasta with ketchup or as it is
- We used chili paste in this recipe, you can also include ketchup and/or soy sauce for extra flavor
- Canola oil used here can also be replaced with butter, olive, and other cooking oil of your choice
- Rotini pasta can also be replaced with any other variety of pasta available for you
Pasta is an Italian food made from unleavened dough mixed with water and eggs, dried then boiled or baked. There are different varieties in pasta based on their size like macaroni, rotini, penne, farfalle, gnocchi, vermicelli, spaghetti, and so on.
It is nothing but an Indian version of pasta prepared along with Veggies and Masala Powder.
Enjoy the recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section below!
More recipe: Spinach Omelet