Vegetable Fried rice is a delicious one-pan dish in which the cooked rice is stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan with different types of vegetables. There are also other varieties of fried rice dishes that include seafood and meat as the main ingredient. The recipe given below is simple, quick, and can be modified with any of your favorite mix-ins. This fried rice is an irresistibly delicious and flavorful meal that one could indulge in. And this fried rice is a perfect dish for lunch or dinner.
Please find similar recipes below. Visit Veg Recipes for more.
Schezwan Chicken Fried Rice
Indo-Chinese Chicken Manchurian
Crispy Cauliflower 65
Atho Indo-Burmese Street Food
To make your life easy, I have also created a collection of Indian Vegetarian Lunch Recipes and Indo-Chinese Recipes at one place I believe it will help you to plan your meal at home. Take a peek!
- 3 cup Cooked basmati rice, rice of your choice
- ¼ cup Green beans, chopped
- ¼ cup Carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup Green bell pepper, chopped
- 8 pod Garlic , peeled and minced
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tsp Chili paste
- ½ tsp Ketchup
- ½ tsp Salt, adjust as needed
- 1 tsp Pepper powder
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Spring onions, to garnish
To Prepare Vegetable Fried Rice
- In a pan add oil and allow it to heat in medium flame
- Now add minced garlic and saute it for 4 to 5 seconds
- Add green beans, carrots, and salt and stir it in high flame for about 1 minute
- Now add the bell pepper and give it a nice stir
- Add soy sauce, chili paste, and ketchup, combine everything well
- Finally, add the cooked rice to the vegetable mixture and toss them well
- Sprinkle pepper powder and spring onions and give it a stir
- Now the hot vegetable fried rice is ready to serve with hot sauce or with any spicy side dish of your choice
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 291Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 453mgCarbohydrates 51gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 5g
Disclaimer: Nutrition information comes from third-party apps and calculators. The information is purely an estimate and provided for information purposes only. You should not rely on this information as a substitute for, nor does it replace professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
Frequently asked questions
Cooked rice stirred fried in a wok along with vegetables, eggs, meat, and seafood is called fried rice.
Fried rice with vegetables without eggs and the sauces used are vegan friendly, then it's a perfect vegan dish.
Enjoy the recipe and let us know how it turned out for you!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them in the comment section below and we will try to answer them as soon as possible.
More recipe: Pudina Rice/Pulao