The Strawberry juice is a tasty, healthy, and delicious drink that is perfect for breakfast or as a summer refreshment. The sweet and sour fruit along with ginger and lime juice gives a fresh burst of flavors that are absolutely needed for a thirsty tongue. The recipe for strawberry juice with video shared here is prepared without milk and with lemon juice. It is a simple juice loaded with a lot of health benefits. This refreshing juice is an excellent vegan-friendly drink and is perfect for breakfast, mid-day, or evening snacks.
What is Strawberry Juice?
Strawberry juice is one of the simple yet healthy drinks that are also popular across the world. It is basically made with fresh or frozen strawberries along with some ice-cold water. This easy juice is a win-win recipe and it is absolutely customizable. And the best part is it requires only 4 ingredients and few minutes to make.
It is also one of the kid-friendly dishes that helps to keep them hydrated especially during summer. You can also pack it for the picnic or as an easy on-the-go filling refreshment for outdoor activities.
This juice is not only easy to make but also healthy fruit that has a lot of health benefits. It is naturally has a good amount of vitamin c and antioxidants that are good for health. Overall this is the ultimate drink that is simple, healthy, and can be modified into so many variations.
This strawberry juice is one of the simplest drink recipes and all you need is,
- Strawberry - You can use either fresh or frozen ones but make sure to add some ice cubes if you plan to use fresh fruit which helps to achieve a smooth and frothy drink
- Ginger - it is good for digestion and gives a nice flavor and taste to the drink
- Lemon juice - Rich in vitamin c and gives an extra punch to your juice
- Brown sugar - It is totally optional if your strawberries are already sweet. You could also swap it with honey if you are not into a vegan diet
How to make Strawberry Juice?
The recipe shared here is a simple and vegan-friendly strawberry juice and it yields 2 servings. So to make this drink, first rinse the fresh strawberries thoroughly under cold water.
Remove the stems and cut them into medium size pieces and also chop a small piece of ginger. Now in a blender, add in the ice cubes, strawberries, ginger, lemon juice, brown sugar, and water.
Close the lid and blend the ingredients until smooth and frothy. You can increase the quantity of brown sugar if you really want more sweetness. That's it! Our simple strawberry juice is now ready to taste and enjoy. Serve it with some ice cubes to beat the summer or keep it simple for breakfast.
As I said earlier, this juice is customizable based on individual preferences. There are a lot of variations that make this simple strawberry juice more interesting.
You can always feel free to mix some fruits like white cranberry, kiwi, pineapple, banana, and similar fruits for extra flavors and taste.
Milk - Just replace water with milk and make it into delicious Strawberry milkshake
Need something filling for your morning breakfast? Then add yogurt and banana to make a creamy strawberry smoothie.
Tips to make perfect strawberry juice
The key to getting a perfect strawberry juice is to use ice cold water while blending the ingredients. You can also add some ice cubes for best results. Eventhough I have added lemon and ginger for this juice, you can totally skip them to make it simple.
You can also wash and remove the stems of the strawberries and freeze them in the refrigerator for future juice making.
You could also use sugar to make the juice sweeter. But I always avoid it as the strawberry has a good amount of natural sweetness in it.
Serve this delicious and refreshing strawberry juice chill with some ice cubes on it. And it makes a perfect party, kids, and outdoor-friendly drink that is irresistibly good to gulp in.
You could also find more breakfast recipes below and more at Drinks and Beverages
Looking for a more healthy breakfast to start your day? Then you may like this collection of Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes to try and enjoy with your family.
This healthy strawberry juice tastes great when served immediately and it also stays good for a day in refrigerator.
I have also shared a video recipe for strawberry juice that I hope will help you to make this drink easily at home. For quick reference you could also find this juice in story format.
- 250 gm Strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger, Chopped
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar, optional
- 3 Ice Cubes
- 2 cup Cold Water
To Prepare Strawberry Juice
- Wash the strawberries in cold water and remove the stems. Cut the strawberries into medium size pieces and keep them aside
- Take a small half-inch ginger piece and cut it into a small bite-size piece
- Now in a blender, add ice cubes, strawberries, ginger, lemon juice, brown sugar, and water
- Close the lid of the jar and grind the mixture until everything turns nice and frothy
- Open the lid and now the refreshing strawberry juice is ready for you to taste and enjoy
- Serve the delicious strawberry juice chill or refrigerate for later use
- Always make sure to use ice-cold water or ice cubes to grind the ingredients which deliver a smooth and frothy strawberry juice
- I have used lemon juice and ginger to gives extra flavor to the drink and you can also use other fruits like white cranberry, kiwi for a more refreshing taste and flavor
- I have used brown sugar here and you can also replace it with honey for more natural sweetness
- This strawberry juice is a perfect vegan-friendly drink and can be served for breakfast, snack, or as a grab and go drink for busy days
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 glass
Amount Per Serving Calories 96Total Fat 0.6gCholesterol 0mgSodium 83mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 3gSugar 15.2gProtein 1g
Frequently asked question
Strawberry juice is a refreshing drink that is popular across the world. It is usually prepared with fresh or frozen strawberries with ice cubes and sweeteners. It has a lot of variations with other fruits like white cranberry, kiwi, banana, and much more. and it is also rich in vitamin c and antioxidants that are good for overall health.
Yes, you can use milk if you really want to enjoy it as a filling drink. And it is called a strawberry milkshake
Yes, you can strain the pulp, if you really want to. But I love to drink the juice as it is to enjoy the crunchiness of the bits and pieces of strawberries.
I really hope you enjoyed the recipe that I have shared here and I would love to hear from you on how it turned out for you. Please let me know.
If you have any other questions, feel free to post them in the comment section below and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.